Saturday, March 26, 2005

Night Owl

I'm a weird person. All day today I have been hammering and hawing about working on my thesis. I manage to get some work done in the morning and a little in the afternoon, but besides that I have not been in the mood to work on the revisions. However, after watching tv for a bit in bed at 11:30pm I get the urge to work on my thesis. Why now? Why when I am supposed to be going to bed do I feel like working on my thesis? I guess any time that I actually feel like working on my thesis is a good thing, but I just wish it would happen during the day as well.

The revisions are going pretty well I think. I have a clear picture of what I need to do before my second defense (bleh) which is looking like will happen April 4th. Hopefully they will like it. If not, I'm not sure what I'm going to do.

No comments: