Thursday, June 02, 2005

Job hunting

So it's been a while since I have last written in here. I think it has to do partly with not ever getting comments. Though you really shouldn't write just to get comments. But I still am going to try installing haloscan to see if that helps anything.

Today has been pretty quiet. I did do a little job hunting today, which was good. I haven't done it in a while. I applied for two jobs from two different companies. It makes me feel good to apply to different companies because many of the jobs I have applied to in the past are all in the same company. If the one company doesn't like me there still are other companies that I applied too that might. Both of the jobs have aspects that are cool, but also have aspects that make me a little nervous. One is in philly and it seems like I would have to qualify to work on each project and the other one is in Plymouth Meeting. This job seems cool, and pays well, but I'm not sure about all the writing. So we shall see. My fingers are crossed.

No comments: