Monday, March 14, 2005

Ready to graduate

It's now spring break. Woo hoo. Thank goodness. I needed a mega break after the hours I put in before it. I was trying to get my thesis into my committee by the 7th while my advisor kept giving me more and more revisions. I hope that because my advisor gave me so many it will be harder for my committee to find things to comment on. Probably not likely though. I just want to be done.

So for spring break I am up visiting Jeff for the week which is nice. The only thing that stinks is that he has to work, but oh well. It's nice to be in his apartment and to be there when he comes home from work. Makes me feel all domestic like.

Right now I should be working on a few things for school, but I'm just not in the mood. I'm feeling a bit lazy at the moment. I really burnt myself out that last month before spring break so I'm trying to get myself back to normal by the time I go back.

No comments: