Sunday, January 15, 2006

New Template

While surfing the net I came across a site of cute templates that reminded me that I had a blogger. I picked my favorite one and set out on my test blog to make it work on my blogger. This is no small feat since the site is in spanish. Though I did take three years of high school Spanish. After fiddling with it some I learned that the way the person made the layout meant I couldn't do what I wanted without doing some heavy duty work on it. Since it is getting late and my show is almost on I decided to scrap it for a different one. Boo. If your interested this is the layout I was originally going to use originally. I also thought about using this cute sheep one as well, but I thought it was too out there. So I chose this one. I think its cute and I like that the blogger line at the top doesn't mess up the layout. However, I think there is too much white (later I will try to figure out how to add more color) and I don't like how the actual text of the entry starts so low. I'll get used to it though.

Anyways, I may be back to posting in blogger for a little bit. Who knows how long that will last. Anyways, I hope everyone has a great holiday.

No comments: