Monday, February 21, 2005

Back to reality

As Jeff wrote about in his blog we got engaged this weekend. He really got me good. I was expecting him on friday, but he showed up on my door step thursday night. It was a great surprise and we had a really great visit. Im sad that it ended, but unfortunately both of us have to get back to reality. For Jeff, back to work, and I have to meet my thesis deadline. Only a little more and I'm finally done.

But, back to our visit. It was nice just spending time together. Not even doing anything really exciting. Long distance sucks and I can't wait till that part of our relationship is over. I keep telling myself only two more visits and then we won't have any more painful goodbyes. Two more. I can handle that. So what did we do? We watched a lot of movies, had quality time together, I took him to some of my favorite restaurants around town, we bought cd's together at best buy and did some other random shopping, took turns talking to members of each others families, we cooked together, and just talked. An over all good visit.

I have been thinking about what I want to do with my free time recently. I had been playing an online mmorpg as I'm sure I mentioned. However, I'm bored with it and I don't intend to pay $15 every month for it. I had been looking for a new game to play or a new craft or something to take up. However, I think I'm going to focus on wedding planning, because we are getting married ;) Right now I don't know much at all about planning a wedding and it's kind of scary thinking about everything we will need to do. So I'm going to buy a few books and bridal magazines, read on the net and talk to some people an see if I can figure it all out. It shouldn't be too hard once I figure out the main things. I also like the fact that it will enable me to plan my own wedding, with Jeff of course, and not have to rely on anyone else telling me what I have to do. Though I'm sure I'll get some of that from family members, but oh well. That is life.

1 comment:

Andie W. said...

Congratulations!

Andrea from http://bloggingit.diaryland.com