Wednesday, September 22, 2004

Go to bed!

I'm such a dork. Its 12:48am and I should be in bed sleeping. Yet I'm on the internet looking up Psychometrics. Why? I think it sounds like an interesting area. I think I'm going to look into it more tomorrow. From what I know I like the area, but I'm not sure if I want to actually create the tests an have to deal with all of that math and reliabilty/validity. I think it would be easier to just use the tests that people have already created. Though I don't know much about the field. Here is a link to a site that discusses what it is for future reference.

Watched Law and Order SVU tonight and it was really interesting. Basically a doctor took the eggs of one woman and put them in other women without her consent. The woman who didn't give the consent had lost her daughter in a car accident. One day she happened to see the daughter of one of the women that got one of her eggs and was convinced that god had given her another chance at being with her daughter. So for most of the episode both parents were fighting for the child because one parent had given the egg and one parent had actually given birth to her. I thought it was a really good episode.

Anyways, to bed with me. Night.

No comments: