Friday, September 24, 2004

Just writing to write

Now that I think about it, I think I am going to cool down the search for webrings and such to join. It might also be my brain telling me that its tired and wants to go to bed. I'm not sure if its just the sites that I have been coming across or what, but it seems like most people that use blogger use it to express their political/religious views. I am more used to many of the sites such as Live Journal where there are more people blogging about their daily lives and random things going on instead of being so political. I can't say for sure since I haven't been on here for too long, but its what I have come across. I think I am just going to write for me and my man - because he is the main reason I started a journal on here. If I happen to come across a cool site or a webring I want to join I'll add it. But, for now I don't think I'm going to actively search for them so that this blog gets more traffic. Though as the mood hits me it might change, but for now this how its going to be. Ok, I'm rambling now, time to go to sleep.

No comments: