Sunday, February 04, 2007

New Manga

Today Jeff and I went to a bookstore that sells manga/sci-fi type stuff. It's a really neat book store with all kinds of stuff. While I was there I started looking at the new girly manga that had just come in. I used to read His and Her Circumstances but I got bored with the story line. I have bounced around a little bit since then trying to find a new manga to read. Today I picked up Red String. So far it seems really good. I already read through the first book. What is also cool about the Red String is that the author has a website where she updates the Red String comic three days a week. So I can continue to read the story line and not to have to shell out $10 for each book. That is very cool. Though, if it is really good I may buy them anyways.

No comments: