Thursday, February 01, 2007

Sad day in gaming land

I have played an online massive multi-player game called Fairyland on and off since I was in graduate school. It is a really cute game and was actually the first online mmorpg I had ever played. I met a lot of cool people online. However, just this week they announced that the company that runs the game is shutting it down. I had quit playing a while ago so this isn't as huge of a thing to me as it is to others, but it's still sad. There is another version of the game running, but it is based in Europe. I had previously played the Malaysian version and then the U.S version which is now shutting down. I just recently started playing a new game called Trickster whenever I get a free moment to fill the void. One great thing about Trickster is it's free ;)

No comments: