Monday, August 28, 2006

4400

The third season finale of the 4400 was on last night. I have watched this show since the very first episode. Jeff and I used to watch some of the episodes over the phone together when we were still long distance. The show has waned in some of the episodes, but over all it is still a great show.

If you have never seen the show before let me try to sum it up. Scientists discover that there is a giant comet heading towards earth and might distroy the earth. Instead of destryoing it, the comet creates a big flash in the forest. From the flash people of all ages and walks of life who were missing or were presumed dead reappear the exact same age they disappeared. Later we discover they all have different abilities such as healing, predicting the future, etc. The whole series is based on finding out where they went, the different peoples abilities, if they are going to use them for good or evil, the 4400 vs the government and non 4400's, and who is going to prevail in the future. It is a really good show.

I didn't get to watch the season finale last night because the Emmy's were on. I did tape it though. I just watched it this afternoon after work and it was a very good episode. I can't wait for next season. According to their website, there will be a next season too :) It will start in the summer of 2007. I can't believe I have to wait until next summer to see what happens. Though it is neat to think about where I will be in life when the next season starts.

No comments: