Thursday, August 24, 2006

Puppy Fever

I got bored today and started browsing the many dog adoption sites I have bookmarked. I'm not sure if this was a good idea or not. When Jeff and I first started to look for a dog we were focused on Shelties or Shetland Sheepdogs. While we were looking there were some available, but they were all far away in different states. Today, I found two in Delaware. Made me want to go out and rescue them right away. Jeff being the logical side of this relationship calmed me down a bit thankfully. We have decided that we want to wait until we have more room, when we buy a house or a townhome. Though I am sure I will try to challenge that as the days pass. But for right now I agree with him. That doesn't stop her from being totally adorable though.

1 comment:

AnonymousOpinion said...

I'm telling you, and I know Jeff dislikes them, but cats are the way to go.

Forgotten Cats has a kiosk in the back of the Christiana Petsmart...$80 a feline which includes shots and having them fixed.