Tuesday, August 29, 2006

Closed beta testing

I have been playing a mmorpg game called Fairyland for a couple of years now. I have tried almost of all of the classes and have taken numerous breaks. I think I have taken my last break from the game now. I got my character to the second character class and I'm annoyed with the game. Time to try something new. I've tried to get into other online games, but I never really got into them. I've tried World of Warcraft, Conquer Online, and a bunch of others I can't think of at the moment.

Today while I was bored I started looking through a site that has a list of all of the online mmorpg sites out there. I found a thread talking about a new game that sounded interesting, called Pirate King Online. I clicked on the link and it seems like my sort of game (I like the cutesy games). After yelling at the registration screen to work for over an hour I finally signed up for an account. Since I signed up through the mmorpg site I got an activitation code to go with my registration. Because of this code I was accepted as a closed beta tester. Yea me. Closed beta doesn't start till September 8th though. So until then I will be trying to figure out their character system to figure out what I want to be.

No comments: