Thursday, August 24, 2006

Fly Lady

I have heard of the Fly Lady website for a while now. I have heard of people on the net who have been doing her program and have really liked it. I found her website again today through hitting the random button on blogger. I read through her website today and I am thinking about possibly trying it. For those who have never heard of the Fly Lady its basically a website to help you organize your life and get rid of the clutter. The woman in charge of the site sends you many emails through out the week with instructions on cleaning all areas of your house, setting routines and goals, while not overdoing it. Some of her activities I'm pretty sure I wouldn't do such as keeping a notebook with my daily schedules, inspirational quotes and such. But I may use her instructions on focusing on one part of your home and cleaning it so that it eventually becomes second nature. I am not sure if I will stick with it or not, but as Jeff said, "anything that can help you to be less messy and be organized can't be all bad."

No comments: