Wednesday, October 20, 2004

Heh

I got an email today on my university account from eRecruiting. I put my resume up there last year to see if I could find a job for this summer. I ended up going home for the summer to work but occasionally I get random emails from companies wanting me to apply for their job. I have tried to log in to my account and change things but it won't let me in. I recovered my password and it still won't work. I don't think its really worth going through all the trouble of emailing them to let me back in my account. Anyways, I got an interesting one today. Here is what it said:

Dear Amybear,
U.S Army invites you to apply for the following position. They found your resume on eRecruiting and think your qualifications would be a good match.
Employer Name: US Army
Job Title: US Army Officer

LOL could you imagine me as an Army Officer? Yea right. I don't think I would fit in very well. It's like the time I got a letter to join the Marines. I'm sure Jeff will get a chuckle out of this.

No comments: