Tuesday, October 12, 2004

The html god's don't like me

I had another html type idea to try. I made a geocities homepage a while back with frames. It was simple and easy to use. Nothing too fancy. Last night after I went to bed I thought about transforming my old geocities page into a new homepage where I could have this journal linked. It didn't really work out the way I thought. I probably could get it to work better if I played with it more but its very frustrating. First of all, I hate those stupid geocities add things. I hit minimize close or whatever an they never go away. I remember way back when they used to go away. Then I tried putting this blog on the site. I finally managed to get it on but there are no scroll bars on the side (I'm sure there is a way to do this, but I don't feel like playing with it now) and I can't find the code to put it in an iframe like I did my old journal. So it looks weird. Its in though. Not sure how long it will stay though. I am still interested in doing something with a wedding page, not necessarily a whole website now though. Not sure how/where I would do that though. I could create a whole new blog for that but eh. Stupid internet, making things more complicated. I think that going in with Jeff the Baptist and getting our own domian would be pretty cool, but it probably costs a lot and I'm not sure he is interested. Would be cool though.

What else...

I finished my paper! Yea. Thankfully the parts I had left didn't take too long. I had already done most of it. I'm going to turn it in tonight so I don't have to even think about it anymore. It's not one of the best papers Ive done, but I have to say its a pretty good one. I also had a meeting with my advisor about my thesis lit review today. It went really well so yea for that. So all I have left until fall break is a honor society meeting tonight, packing my stuff up and the car, and data entry tomorrow. Fun stuff.

No comments: