Thursday, January 06, 2005

First long night

So I'm back at school. I think I mentioned that in my last post. If I didn't, I'm back at school, lol. The nights are usually the quietest. Last night wasn't too bad because I was tired from driving four and a half hours and staying up too late. But now that I'm some what rested, bored of playing my game, and knowing that Jeff won't be online to talk too till Sunday, I'm realizing I'm ready to graduate and move to Jeff.

Today was pretty productive actually. Im coming off of a really good vacation so I'm feeling like I can get things done. I hope that stays. I got up today, met with my advisor, made an important list for my thesis, made a huge amount of copies at Kinkos and then went home and sent out a massive amount of emails. Hopefully they will all work out. Tomorrow, I have to go in again, but this time it will be a little bit later in the day. Today was really quiet on campus and sort of nice. Tomorrow is the first day of classes so I'm sure it will be more crowded. However, most people don't schedule Friday classes so we will see. I basically just have to get some papers ready and make sure my list is ok. Then I can go home for the weekend. I should work on the first part of my thesis more but eh. I know the second part will be easier to write but the first part still needs to get done.

Have I mentioned that I can't wait till Janurary is over? Once this month is over I will have carried out my thesis plan and will just have to play with my numbers and report what I found. I can't wait. Though I do have to admit that I am looking forward to one of my classes. Its about Play Therapy in the eyes of social work. Sounds really cool so far. I have always wanted to take a course on Play Therapy. Who knows, maybe it will help me figure out what I want to do with myself when I graduate. Speaking of that, I need to fix my resume so I can send it out to get on eRecruiting again. My dream is that some great company will find me on eRecruiting, love me and my resume, and offer me tons of money so I can live very close to Jeff and not have to worry about a thing. Ah, dreams. Though it would be really nice not to have to worry about finding a job after I graduate.

Alright, back to the brain drain of my mmorpg. I started a new character for a new challenge. We will see how that turns out.

No comments: