Saturday, January 08, 2005

Two movies

I try to go to Blockbuster during the weekends to get a good movie to watch and get away from school work for a while. Whenever I get into the semester though I tend to get swamped with work and tend to not get to go to Blockbuster as much as I'd like. So I decided to go to Blockbuster this weekend before all the work started coming in. I rented two movies: Anchorman and Napolion Dynamite. I was expecting great things from both of them. I had heard good things from people about them. However, I have to say I was disappointed by both of them. I don't know if I was just not in the right mood or not, but I found both of them dumb an a bit weird. Napolion Dynamite was weird and a bit sad. Though the end was a little sweet. I was ready for Anchorman to be over half way through it. I thought about shutting it off but I didn't. I stuck it through and eh. I can see why some people like it, but it wasn't my type of movie. Oh well. Hopefully Ill have next week to try again. I want to see Wimbleton and that movie where the two guys go to White Castle. Mmmm white castle.

No comments: