Saturday, January 08, 2005

I heart Hardee's

Saturday nights are the night that I normally go out to eat or bring something in for dinner. I try to be good during the week eating wise so that Saturday night I can eat whatever I want for a whole meal. Even though I have eaten a lot over the holidays like everyone else I decided to go to my local Hardee's for dinner tonight. I got a cheese thickburger, curly fries, and a chocolate milkshake. What can I say? All very yummy. I have a Sonic, a Burger King, and a McDonalds all within two minutes of my apartment. Yet, I have not been to any of them in months. I only go to Hardee's. It's my favorite fast food place. No, I have never gotten there monster thickburger, just thinking about it makes me gain ten pounds. Though I would like to get it sometime with Jeff an split it just to see what the big fuss is about. Too bad Hardee's are really hard to find now days. I'm gonna have a major craving once I'm done with school and I move up north. Anyways, the moral of this entry is if you see a Hardee's go in and have a thickburger. You won't regret it.

No comments: