Wednesday, February 04, 2009

A bit more snow

So we did get a bit more snow yesterday. As it got dark it was flurrying outside, but nothing major. However, when I got up in the morning we had a dusting that covered the ground and our cars. I think we got an inch and a half total. Not much of anything. It was a pain cleaning off my car though, all the snow kept blowing back at me.

Today is a slow day. Nothing that exciting going on. I'm looking forward to this weekend. We don't have any big plans but that's ok. It will be warm and nice and relaxing, just the way I like it.

Must see tv tonight? American Idol is on, which is good. I'm sad that they cut out most of the parts with the bad singers. That was my favorite part. Bones used to be on Wednesdays but it moved to Thursdays. There isn't that much on anymore on Wednesdays.

No comments: