Saturday, February 21, 2009

Hello Kitty Watch

I have loved Hello Kitty ever since I was a child. My mother used to buy me Hello Kitty merchandise when I was young. I still love Hello Kitty stuff and get excited when I see stuff with her face on it in stores. And yes, I know that Hello Kitty stuff is everywhere and that there is no way I could collect it all. That doesn't stop me from searching for Hello Kitty on whatever I may be looking to buy at the moment.

I am in the market for a new watch. I like my current watch, but I am looking for something a little different and something that matches more things as my current watch is a light purple. I was randoming around amazon.com and found this watch. Wow. It is so pretty. It's silver so it would match anything, it looks professional (not too childish) and it has Hello Kitty on it!! I think it's a little expensive for my tastes, but I'm tempted. I'm not sure if someone would take me seriously if I went to a job interview with that watch on though. Doesn't stop me from drooling though.

No comments: