Saturday, February 21, 2009

Tagalongs

Today I bought a box of girl scout cookies. I had wanted to buy a box, but I actually hadn't seen any girl scouts around. I bought my favorite kind of girl scout cookie - tagalongs. They are so good. They are the ones that are part cookie part peanut butter and then dipped in chocolate. Yummy. The only problem is that they are 9 grams of fat for two cookies. With my annoying stomach issues I have to eat very low fat or my stomach protests. So I will be rationing them out. If you divide 9 by two you get 4.5 grams of fat. That isn't bad. So if I eat one cookie per day or every couple of days my stomach should be fine. I hope so anyways. So that is what I'm going to do. It's hard to stop at just one, but I will do it. I have put them in the freezer because they are yummier that way and because they are out of sight so I won't be tempted.

1 comment:

Jeff the Baptist said...

It didn't hurt that our very fat income tax lady assured us that you could deduct half the cost of a box of cookies. Woo hoo, whole new regions of rationalization await!