Friday, March 06, 2009

Dairy Free Icing

Today there was a lot of food around at work. There were two birthday celebrations that I know of plus some other types of food from a meeting that occurred. In one of the birthday celebrations there was a large cake. I love cake, but was trying to talk myself out of having a piece because it's unhealthy and because the icing would probably upset my stomach. However, I heard someone say that the icing was dairy free. I was like woah, how cool! I had never thought to look for or ask about such a thing. When I heard that, I of course had to have a small piece, and it was good. I hear that there are two grocery stores in the area that sell dairy free icing so I will definitely have to check them out. So yea for being able to eat a little more cake ;)

No comments: