Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Week 2 c25k

I started week two of my Couch to 5k program. I had been a little bad and skipped exercising on saturday to finish out week one. However, I had completed a trial run at the beginning of the week. So technically I did complete the week one podcast three times as per the instructions. Yes, I'm rationalizing ;)

This weeks instructions call for intervals of running for 90 seconds and then walking briskly for 2 minutes. I did pretty well overall I think. I did mess up in the beginning because the guy's voice is hard to hear over the music. I was on the warm up walk and I started running early. When I finally realized I was still supposed to be walking it was time to run, so I barely got a break in between, which made me a bit more tired through out the whole thing.

This weeks is definitely harder than last weeks. However, after doing the podcast two more times this week I will hopefully do a lot better.

2 comments:

Jeff the Baptist said...

How is your leg? Sore or good?

Amybear said...

It's feeling good actually. Hopefully next session will go even better.