Wednesday, March 04, 2009

HTML

Last night I spent some time online looking for a craft to get into. I have been looking for something crafty to try, but I haven't had that much luck. I have tried knitting, crocheting, latch hooking, needle work, and even making flannel blankets. I never was very good and I didn't continue to do them.

Last night I started looking at beading crafts since three of my relatives are getting into making bracelets and necklaces with beading. I may try it, but I am not sure yet. In the end, I ended up fiddling with the html on my test blog. I am pretty good at basic html, but I am no where near an expert. I can usually make it do what I want when I have a guide or something to start with. I just keep tweaking it until it works out. Html is crafty sorta in a weird way :)

I finally figured out with some help how to change the layout of blogger with their new widgets. I now have my test layout in three columns instead of being stuck with the layouts that blogger lets you choose from. I am going to play with it a bit more to perfect it on my test blog, but I may change it to my layout over here as well.

*UPDATE*

So I decided to try the new layout over here. The layout was made by Amanda at Blogger Buster. I'm still getting used to it and trying to decide if I like it better than the two column layout. We will see. I may also continue to tweak it some.

No comments: